Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Encircle For Investments Doha
Encircle For Investments Doha urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Encircle For Investments Doha Jobs Details:
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or Business Development.
5+ years’ experience in education, Early Years or customer service led industries. Proven track record of successful business development and demonstrable experience of increasing occupancy, revenue and profitability.
Working collaboratively with Senior Management to deliver best practice and process to ensure that the nursery achieves and maintains a market leading position.
2) Mapping potential customers and competitors, manage reporting and analysis of sales pipeline and conversion ratios identifying trends, opportunities and potential risks. Initiate actions to enhance performance.
3) Effectively manage occupancy in order to optimise commercial performance of the nursery settings.
4) Establish occupancy strategies by evaluating trends, establishing critical measures and identifying opportunities.
4) In addition to acquisition, support retention and manage attrition in line with business development activity.
5) Finding prospects, following up on business opportunities and setting meetings.
6) Developing procedures, researching and target advertising etc.
7) Preparing presentations.
8) Creating, monitoring and revising lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
9) Responsible for achieving sales, as well as budgets and forecasts.
10) Devising and presenting ideas and strategies,
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: QAR5,000.00 to QAR6,000.00 /month
- Business Developments: 5 years
- Managment: 3 years