Director Partnership Jobs Vacancy in Reliance Consultancy Llc Doha
Reliance Consultancy Llc Doha urgently required following position for Director Partnership. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Partnership Jobs Vacancy in Reliance Consultancy Llc Doha Jobs Details:
- Set the overall strategy and direction for education institutional Partnerships that meet the overall objectives and vision.
- Prepare the business plan and annual budget for Partnership in line with guidelines.
- Assess, evaluate and recommend various educational programs and/or institutions for possible partnership.
- Advice the President on potential partnerships with educational institutions while ensuring integration with the overall strategy of the Foundation.
- Assess and identify the educational requirements of research educational programs and/or institutions who meet those requirements for possible partnerships.
- Handle all communications with potential educational institutions and act the main focal point for any queries.
- Oversee the entire project life cycle of all educational partnerships from identifying partnership to the overall setup and operation.
- Coordinate with legal regarding the contract negotiations with educational partners to ensure that interests are being met.
- Coordinate with Strategic Planning on selecting the appropriate location and facilities for partners.
- Develop and maintain networks and relationships with educational institutions and keep abreast with current trends in education and research. Skills
- Knowledge of local and internal protocols.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Conceptual and strategic thinking and ability to articulate and share vision and mission.
- Computer literacy: MS windows applications (word processing, excel, spreadsheets, powerpoint)
- Fluency in English; written and oral.