Retail Sales Representative Ikea Doha Jobs Vacancy in Royal Sporting House Doha
Royal Sporting House Doha urgently required following position for Retail Sales Representative Ikea Doha. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Sales Representative Ikea Doha Jobs Vacancy in Royal Sporting House Doha Jobs Details:
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
To establish rapport and credibility in assisting customers to purchase the company’s product range whilst at the same time maintaining the company’s standard of merchandising and ensuring stock availability to achieve sales target set by the company by going the extra mile to exceed expectations.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 7 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes not tasks.
- Promote the sales of products by spotting and seizing sales opportunities, offering alternatives solutions to problems and suggesting add on sales in order to achieve the established sales target.
- Suggest means of improving sales to his supervisor as well as determine “slow moving” or “non-selling” items and suggest sales action.
- Maintain a full display of products via merchandising methods as laid down by the company.
- Be an ‘expert’ on the product range within HFB.
- Be aware of developments in the local market by being attentive to information given by customers; be aware on advertising and promotions in the media and make scheduled market visits to maintain the company’s competitive advantage and to properly advise customers.
- Be up to date with changes in the company’s products range such as new items or changes in existing items; Keep the Sales Manager informed of any customer’s problems/comments on the product range and/or any gaps in the range.
- Conduct a daily detailed inspection of his assigned area so as to review the availability and positioning of price labels, product information tags and other communication media.
- Review daily stock level on all products in his assigned area and recommends orders to the Shopkeeper.
- Coordinates with Procurement Executive for information pertaining to stocks in his assigned area.
- Determine the customers’ requirements, to prepare a pro forma invoice.
- Maintain contact and advice customers on news or recently received items of interest as well as following up on quotations sent in an effort to convert to actual sales.
JOB CONTEXT: Define organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job.
- To represent IKEA brand at the required level
- To maintain store standards to the required level
- To maintain IKEA as the Top of the Mind Awareness in home furnishing solutions.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Secondary Education
- 3 to 5 years in a similar role.
- Customer Focus
- Sales Driven
- Fluency in Written and spoken English
Behavioural Competencies :
- Customer Focussed
- Individual Accountability
- Continuous Improvement
- Personal Leadership
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.