Transition Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mace Doha
Mace Doha urgently required following position for Transition Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Transition Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mace Doha Jobs Details:
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Mace Macro offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world. Operating as a consultancy, managing agent or principal contractor, with a client base that includes global brands in over 30 countries.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - no compromise, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
Be a part of our facilities management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
Our MENA hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
Facilities Manager - Transition
The transition manager accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities during the transition and take over stage as per the best industry practices and in compliance to the company standards. The transition manager will be the sole point of contact with the client and the role encompass successful completion of all tasks related to systems take over and soft landing in preparation to the full FM steady operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Observing procedures as required by the contract.
- Being the ultimate authority over all the work required in completing the requirements of the transition phase as well as the FM operational stage.
- Ensuring that the following specific tasks are completed successfully and in line with the best industry practices:
- Witnessing all functional testing and commissioning.
- Attending all training and demonstration sessions by main contractor and/or his sub-contractors.
- Snag and take over all assets systems and areas.
- Collate and verify all asset information.
- Managing the defect liability period and extended warranties.
- Verifying as built drawings and set up technical library.
- Reviewing all operation and maintenance manuals in compliance with pre-approved format and set up technical library.
- Receiving and checking all access cards and keys.
- Receive, store and verify all software passwords and licences.
- Receive, verify and store all attic stock items and spares and set up inventory.
- Verifying that all required local authorities’ certificates and licenses are in place and set up library.
- Maintaining full financials awareness and control.
- Promoting ‘Safety first - no compromise.’
- Introducing and promoting sustainable solutions for the FM delivery.
- Preparing the monthly progress report and other required reports.
- Ensuring the facility is ready for exhibit/operations throughout the operating hours.
- Managing the overall technical service deliveries.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- 10 years’ experience in managing large mixed-use developments.
- 7 years’ experience of DLP/transition management.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Arabic languages.
- Good IT skills.
- A degree qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering or relevant discipline is preferred.
- PMP/FMP certified or a member of BIFM.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
TFM - QAR - JBM