Operations Manager Travel Tourism Jobs Vacancy in Reeqwest
Reeqwest urgently required following position for Operations Manager Travel Tourism. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Manager Travel Tourism Jobs Vacancy in Reeqwest Jobs Details:
Our Client company is established in 1967 the holding of numerous and diverse companies. it is a Group of companies. It is the first and oldest General Sales Agent in the GCC market. They are looking for Operation Manager for one of their companies for Travel & Tourism.
- Be the main contact person between the potential client and the company
- Convert personal travel wishes into tailor-made travel proposals
- Ensure all necessary steps are being taken from the inquiry, booking, execution to evaluation of the tour
- Handle feedback and complaint in a professional manner
- Assist in annual business report writing
- Act as a liaison between the office and the field staff (drivers, guides and freelancers)
- Supervise the hotel reservations desk
- Work in complete cooperation with the rest of the office team (reservations, account and general manager)
- Be flexible to work outside office hours if necessary
- Optimize tour handling and other administrative procedures
- Assist in new product development
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer-service orientation
- Time-management, planning and organizing skills
- Discipline and stress resistant
- Travel experience
- Flexible, hard-working and team player