Sales Executive Hypermarkets Dealer Domasco Doha Qatar Jobs Vacancy in Futtaim Private Company Llc Doha
- Sales Executive Hypermarkets Dealer Domasco Doha Qatar
- Futtaim Private Company Llc
- Doha DAW
- 13 Mar, 2018 30+ days ago
Futtaim Private Company Llc Doha urgently required following position for Sales Executive Hypermarkets Dealer Domasco Doha Qatar. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Executive Hypermarkets Dealer Domasco Doha Qatar Jobs Vacancy in Futtaim Private Company Llc Doha Jobs Details:
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Position:
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Executive – Hypermarkets / Dealers to work within our Electronics Division in DOMASCO, Doha, Qatar.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for;
- Generate/handle sales through hypermarkets/Dealers/customers.
- Arrange for getting product listing, display space, participation in promotions at hypermarkets/dealers.
- Continuous monitoring of competitors' activities and provide feedback to HSM for forming/changing strategy on pricing/promotions/product introductions
- Timely submission of invoices and payment collection.
- Daily sales monitoring of Merchandisers posted at hypermarkets and report exception to HSM.
- Continuous PR with hypermarkets/Dealer personnel for smooth business operations.
- Coordination with warehouse/service/installation teams on regular basis to ensure completion of delivery/installation of units.
- Prepare new schemes/offers in consultation with HSM on a periodic basis and ensure implementation at hypermarkets/dealer outlets.
- Resolve customer complaints in coordination/consultation with service team.
- Ensure renewal of annual trade agreements with hypermarkets/dealers.
- Scout of new business opportunities in terms of expanding B2B and B2C customers.
For you be successful in this role, you must possess below attributes;
- Essential to have at least 3 - 6 years’ experience in a similar sales position with an exposure to retail operations of consumer products
- Possess retail and merchandising skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must have good command of the English language and Arabic is preferable
- Familiarity with computer use
- Good presentation and excellent personal organization
- Flexibility and punctuality
- Self-motivated, reliable and confident
- Identify customer needs
- Degree education preferred but not essential
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.