Logistics Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ecolab Doha
Ecolab Doha urgently required following position for Logistics Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ecolab Doha Jobs Details:
Join Ecolab’s industry leading Nalco Champion, Supply Chain team as Senior Logistics Specialist in Doha, Qatar and see why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing end to end process from import clearance, transportation to support bulk chemical storage and managing deliveries of ISO tanks. Responsible for managing HSE management system, equipment certification program and fully responsible for safe operations of the site. To work with the Qatar logistics lead to manage inventory health and responsible for imports to the country. This role is also responsible for carrying out goods issue transactions in ERP systems.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Responsible safe bulk storage and delivery operations
- To manage HSE systems and update and keep all associated records.
- Responsible for inventory health management, cycle counts and ownership of the inventory.
- To be able to run preventive maintenance programs and carryout periodic equipment certifications.
- Responsible for managing inventory health in all warehouses across Qatar.
- Managing clearance of all import shipments including managing ISO tank receipts and return.
- Track and report operational KPIs.
- Drive savings projects initiatives and report to the regional logistics
- Manage customer service activities and responsible for ERP transactions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in a logistics matching role
- Good understanding in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, Access)
- Experience in carrying out ERP transactions
- Good communication, planning, organisation skills.
- Experience in Import clearance process
- Customer service/ logistics experience
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Good understanding in bulk delivery operations.
- Experience in managing ISO tank fleet
About Nalco Champion:
Discover how Nalco Champion helps fuel 550 million vehicles globally. Ecolab’s Energy Services business, Nalco Champion, provides specialty chemistry programs and related services for upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas operations looking to maximize production, protect assets and reduce operating costs and environmental impact. Through on-site problem solving and innovative technologies, our team provides solutions that help energy customers overcome complex challenges in the world’s toughest energy frontiers.