Engineer Building Managment System Bms Jobs Vacancy in Ferrovial
Ferrovial urgently required following position for Engineer Building Managment System Bms. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Building Managment System Bms Jobs Vacancy in Ferrovial Jobs Details:
FMM is a Joint Venture between Qatar Airways and Ferrovial Services created in 2013 to provide Facility Management services throughout Qatar.
With more than 3,600 employees, FMM has become a key leader in the Facility Management industry providing multi-services solutions to our clients.
Hamad International Airport is the Facility Management showcase of FMM where innovative equipment and excellence in standard of services have been deployed; FMM’s contribution made HIA the Best Airport in Middle East and the 6th Best Airport worldwide.
FMM skills and expertise will continue to support large and medium size facilities to reach a standard of excellence.
We continuously welcome new team members to join our organization and be part of our exciting journey.
The main role of the BMS Engineer is to manage their team and ensure preventive and corrective maintenance is completed in a good manner, to help and support his team by giving direction to the Senior Technical Officers/Technical Officers and to support the improvement efforts in the department to increase the performance. Monitor proper hand over of the works is being followed by their subordinates. Furthermore to report any fault on the equipment to the Senior Engineer. The Engineers should have the ability of writing and preparing the technical reports.
- Responsible for the entire BMS system functionality. Making sure the BMS systems are working as per the sequence and achieving the results.
- Responsible for the entire the BMS system assets.
- Responsible for DDC controller programing and commissioning as per the client requirement and sequence of operations.
- Responsible for the preventive and corrective work orders. Coordinate and guide the team to rectify the issues on time.
- Responsible for DDC panel, field devices and programming troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the DDC panel and field devices planned preventive maintenance(PPM) with proper permit and safety procedure.
- Responsible for the managing the entire BMS team and assign the job for the BMS operator and field technicians.
- Responsible for the IBMS(Integrated Building Management System) to manage the IBMS server and 3rd party system.
- All BMS related reports should be prepare and submitted to client with manager approval.3
- Responsible for the all AHU-MCC panel PPM maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Coordinate with client for the BMS operation, maintenance and reports.
- Responsible for the new implementation, installation and innovation related with BMS and AHU-MCC panels.
- Use common sense while performing their duties.
- Engineer should be professional and be a professional example for their team.
- Will be very polite while dealing with people.
- Engineers are requested to be a team Player involving themselves with their teams.
- Engineers must be have solid technical knowledge and will be expected for them to find self-learning resources to deal with the day by day troubles.
- Engineers will be detail-oriented and must lead their teams in that direction.
- Comply with the Company standards specifically related to personal Hygiene, dress code and behaviour.
- Comply with health procedures, quality and in general all the relatives of HSEQ.
- Follow the rules and regulations from the client and from FMM’s HSEQ Management System, which includes attending all training sessions you are invited to and by reading the documents provided to them.
- Escalate to their line manager any lack of proper equipment or tools for doing the work.
- Report any accident, incident, near miss or health event at work to their line manager.
- Develop and produce MS, RA and COSHH.
- Ensure that all the Permits required are on place.
- Ensure that the staff working under them, are having the statutory training required for the task.
- Ensure that the staff working under them are aware of the MS/RA.
- Check that the control measures as per the MS/RA are implemented.
- Report any mistake or observation on MS/RA to HSEQ Department.
- Ensure that the staff has the proper PPE before starting the task
- Ensure that the staff is using proper machines and tools for the task to be done.
- Comply with the Company standards.
- Cascade the tool boxes talk prepared by HSEQ Department.
- Ensure that the employees are understanding the content of the tool box talk.
Skills & experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 8 years of relevant maintenance management experience in compatible facility like airport, museum and Hotels.
- Team building skills
- Dispute resolution
- Knowledge of Regulations (e.g., OSHA, MSDS, NFPA, BS).
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literacy