Asset Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mace Doha
Mace Doha urgently required following position for Asset Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asset Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mace Doha Jobs Details:
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Mace Macro offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world. Operating as a consultancy, managing agent or principal contractor, with a client base that includes global brands in over 30 countries.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - no compromise, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
Be a part of our facilities management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
Our MENA hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
Effectively manage the Macro team and supply chain partners to ensure that exemplary property and facilities management services are provided to the client and staff.
To manage resources and promote an ethos of team work and to instil a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
To offer support and guidance to ensure that workflow is delivered effectively and to develop the team so that they achieve their full potential.
To develop a relationship built on trust with the client in addition to contributing to the development and success of Macro by supporting the management team through business development and operational activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining accurate records of asset register and O&M manuals.
- Reviewing, monitoring and reporting on financial status regularly.
- Being fully aware of contractual requirements.
- Liaising with the department/engineer’s staff with respect to all financial matters and as necessary.
- Measuring work done, materials on site, etc. and prepare valuations, final account in accordance with department’s procedures.
- Evaluating and administering work/change orders and day works.
- Maintaining accurate records of statutory requirements, manuals and certifications.
- Implementing soft services transition management strategy to cover the activities related to soft landscaping, pest control and façade cleaning.
- Promoting ‘Safety first - no compromise.’
- Introducing and promoting sustainable solutions for the FM delivery.
- Preparing the monthly progress report and other required reports.
- Ensuring the facility is ready for exhibit/operations throughout the operating hours.
- Managing the overall technical service deliveries.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Previous working experience in a facilities management industry.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as an asset manager role.
- Good IT skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A degree qualification in civil engineering or architecture is preferred.
- PMP/FMP certified or a member of BIFM.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”