Field Service Technician Non Intrusive Inspection Systems Jobs Vacancy in Sts International Inc Doha
- Field Service Technician Non Intrusive Inspection Systems
- Sts International Inc
- Doha DAW
- 13 Jan, 2018 4 days ago
Sts International Inc Doha urgently required following position for Field Service Technician Non Intrusive Inspection Systems. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Service Technician Non Intrusive Inspection Systems Jobs Vacancy in Sts International Inc Doha Jobs Details:
- Candidates must have at least 18 Months of OCONUS
troubleshooting and training users in or like
equipment to include electrical, optical,
mechanical, software, and video and wireless
- At least 5 years total experience installing,
and/or inspection systems or like equipment. 3 years
if the candidate possesses an Associate’s degree.
- If no GT experience candidates must be savvy on
software with skills in reading schematics, Gentech
and able to complete required IT training.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Willing to work OCONUS and be able to live at a US
- Willing to work a 12 hour shift, 7 days a week for
- Posses a current United States passport.
- Ability to cope with shared cafeteria, bath and
- Possess a valid US driver’s license in good standing
- Be able to pass CRC at Ft. Bliss
- Applies knowledge of information technology,
- Applies knowledge of a variety of the field’s
- Supports analysis, installation, and maintenance of
translation of requirements and designs into
solutions employing current state-of-the-art
equipment. May act as a lead in directing and
integrating the work of other Field Service
- Physically assembles prototypes, products and
- Meets established quality standards and production
- Reviews system(s) in terms of capabilities and
- Recommends and performs design modifications.
- Recommends and implements improvement of prototype
- May supervise and conduct stress and performance
system as assigned.
- Develops and implements installation procedures and
- Coordinates and conducts installation,
- Prepares functional requirements and specifications
- Prepares site installation and test reports and
- Integrates, configures systems, communications
- Ensures that site personnel is trained in proper use
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Uses tools and equipment properly and with ultimate
- Verbal and written communications must be timely and
- May perform other duties as assigned.