Planning Engineer Level Jobs Vacancy in Qatar Airways Doha
Qatar Airways Doha urgently required following position for Planning Engineer Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Planning Engineer Level Jobs Vacancy in Qatar Airways Doha Jobs Details:
QR16909 - Planning Engineer Level II | Qatar Airways | Doha
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
As a Planning Engineer, you will be responsible for preparing, planning and monitoring compliance of aircraft maintenance tasks and checks.
You will provide specialized knowledge for effective development of task instructions and resources requirement while being in compliance of all related regulations and company procedures.
You will also be accountable for Developing ,evolving and amending the Aircraft Maintenance program (AMP)
You will also set up Aircraft Maintenance program (AMP) in the IT system and define materials/tools required by AMP tasks
You will prepare and issue work-packs for scheduled maintenance and modifications ( Fleet Planning )
You will be accountable for project plans for checks that will be used by maintenance and monitor the accomplishment of plans ( Production Planning )
Key Accountabilities include:
- Develop, evolve and amend Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP) to meet Qatar Airways and QCAA requirements and liaise with accountable parties to resolve issues related to AMP
- Implement all AMP tasks into TRAX , check required compliance and determine capabilities within the time limits and costs
- Define work scopes and compile work packages for maintenance work on aircraft, both in-house and for outsourcing ( Fleet Planning )
- Prepare technical input for contracts and MRO selection for out-sourced maintenance ( Fleet Planning )
- Review content of planned work packages and develop detailed plan for implementation using project management IT tools.
- Cost control and effective utilization of material, human and ground time
- Review completed work packages, update TRAX and prepare forecasts for the next due maintenance tasks
- Train and develop other employees within planning team
- Full awareness of work health and safety requirements
- Compliance of all relevant safety , security and environmental management policies and procedures
- Degree in Aeronautical , Mechanical or Electronics Engineering or Equivalent OR
- A level with ICAO type II license , held for not less than 4 years
- Good Knowledge of English Language , written or spoken Preferred
- Project management experience and qualifications
- Expert – Minimum 5 years of job related experience required
- 5 years of experience in AMP/ Fleet Planning / Production Planning
- Familiar with aeronautical regulations ( Part M and Part 145 )
- Experience in MS Office Suite ( Word, Excel and Power Point )
- Familiar with QCAA, EASA, FAA and Transport Canada Regulations
. You should posses a strong interpersonal and with excellent communication skills, both oral and written
NOC required for internal applicants
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport