Site Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dyncorp International Llc Al Udeid Air Base
Dyncorp International Llc Al Udeid Air Base urgently required following position for Site Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dyncorp International Llc Al Udeid Air Base Jobs Details:
The Site Manager manages all operational functions and activities at the designated site. Directs the accomplishment of site-specific program goals and monitors and reports their achievement. Manages the operating budget, manpower, resources and facilities in performance of contract responsibilities. Responsible for and adheres to all aspects of government and corporate standards. Principal Accountabilities (Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Manages a wide and broad variety of services and accompanying labor force for assigned location.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises all contract activities and serves as the principal representative for DynCorp in all matters pertaining to the contract. Continually measures and analyzes progress.
- Responsible for personnel, finance, training, supply systems and support services necessary for specific site contract.
- Coordinates and maintains positive and effective relationships with a variation of the following: American Embassy, military officials, local government officials, local police representatives, DynCorp International, and local business officials as required.
- Provides for sufficient and viable contract performance through effective leadership of the site, to include compliance with quality and safety/environmental standards.
- Meets or exceeds all performance requirements.
- For OCONUS assignments, ensures personnel adhere to host nation standards of conduct.
- Effectively manages any DI employee management issues that may arise.
- Communicates new requirements, concerns, and issues to PMO for resolution.
- Provides for the welfare of the personnel and the enhancement of the contract, to include optimizing the balance between resources of manpower, equipment, time, materials and money.
- Responsible for keeping the Company, Corporate Management, and interested US Government personnel apprised on current status of operations and maintenance and any other special interest items.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned
- Advanced knowledge of operations specific to contract.
- Ability to communicate knowledgeably and effectively at senior management levels.
- For OCONUS assignments, knowledge of cultural, economic and geopolitical issues of host nation.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage a large and diverse workforce.
- Skilled in operations, logistics, and resource management.
- Ability to respond rapidly and sufficiently to changing requirements, unexpected contingencies and other challenging situations.
- Ability to manage available resources in time sensitive situations.
- Ability to qualify for a US Secret Security clearance may be required for some assignments.
- Additional knowledge may be required by contract or assignment.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or 2 years experience in relevant field to supplement for each year of the degree requirement.
- Eight (8) years’ experience in Department of Defense and/or civilian operations management environment specific to contract.
- Experience managing a USAF Base Operations Support Contract.
- Experience in any of the following; Electrical Power Production and Distribution, Fire alarm, Suppression and Mass Notification Systems, Fire hydrants, Backflow preventions systems, and Industrial Chilled Water, Industrial Control Systems, and Sanitary Systems.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract or assignment.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Generally works in normal office environment,.
- Some positions will be assigned to overseas locations where living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable, with long hours, exposure to weather, dust, and hazardous/harsh conditions
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally