Temporary Clinical Research Coordinator Level Jobs Vacancy in Weill Cornell Medicine Doha
Weill Cornell Medicine Doha urgently required following position for Temporary Clinical Research Coordinator Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Temporary Clinical Research Coordinator Level Jobs Vacancy in Weill Cornell Medicine Doha Jobs Details:
- Input and maintenance of clinical data into the central electronic clinical research database. Creation and maintenance of paper files as required. Assists with preparing IRB submissions.
- Conduct clinical trial visits when needed. Obtains informed consent under minimal supervision of the investigator(s) and acquires clinical specimens and data as required by the protocol(s).
- Works with lab technicians and investigators in preparing requested specimens to be available and reporting on specimen amounts. Review and compare the source documents with electronic input to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for tracking and maintenance of portable electronic devices daily.
- Responsible for understanding the workflow of Clinical Research Coordinators to ensure a seamless data flow.
- Assists in tracking and maintaining orders on inventory and disposal of material related to studies.
- Attends meetings regularly with CRCs, investigators and senior staff. Prepares data for meetings as requested.
- Familiar with running study related equipment. Assists senior CRC's with training junior CRCs in running study related equipment. Coordinates vacations, etc with other team members to ensure smooth workflow. Performs other job related duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previously demonstrated ability to communicate in both scientific written reports and professional presentations.
- Previously exhibited individual initiative.
- Previously exhibited attention to detail
- Previously demonstrated basic proficiency in written and spoken English.
- to provide the finest education possible for medical students
- to conduct research at the cutting edge of knowledge
- to improve health care both now and for future generations
- to provide the highest quality of care to the community