Temporary Clinical Research Coordinator Level Jobs Vacancy in Weill Cornell Medicine Doha
Weill Cornell Medicine Doha urgently required following position for Temporary Clinical Research Coordinator Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Temporary Clinical Research Coordinator Level Jobs Vacancy in Weill Cornell Medicine Doha Jobs Details:
Working under the close supervision of the Principal Investigator or Associate Director, Clinical Research Core on sponsored research projects, the Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) collects, receives, maintains and organizes study data related to routine clinical studies.
- Input and maintenance of clinical data into the central electronic clinical research database. Creation and maintenance of paper files as required. Assists with preparing IRB submissions.
- Conduct clinical trial visits when needed. Obtains informed consent under minimal supervision of the investigator(s) and acquires clinical specimens and data as required by the protocol(s).
- Works with lab technicians and investigators in preparing requested specimens to be available and reporting on specimen amounts. Review and compare the source documents with electronic input to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for tracking and maintenance of portable electronic devices daily.
- Responsible for understanding the workflow of Clinical Research Coordinators to ensure a seamless data flow.
- Assists in tracking and maintaining orders on inventory and disposal of material related to studies.
- Attends meetings regularly with CRCs, investigators and senior staff. Prepares data for meetings as requested.
- Familiar with running study related equipment. Assists senior CRC's with training junior CRCs in running study related equipment. Coordinates vacations, etc with other team members to ensure smooth workflow. Performs other job related duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree
Intermediate computer experience required for data entry an troubleshooting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Previously demonstrated ability to communicate in both scientific written reports and professional presentations.
- Previously exhibited individual initiative.
- Previously exhibited attention to detail
- Previously demonstrated basic proficiency in written and spoken English.
Licenses and Certifications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
The work is performed in a modern office environment. At least 70% of the work is performed sitting at a computer terminal.
Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar was established in 2001 as a partnership between Cornell University and Qatar
Foundation. The first medical school in Qatar and a pioneer of coeducation at university level, WCM-Q offers an integrated program of pre-medical and medical studies leading to the Cornell University M.D. degree. Teaching is by Cornell and Weill Cornell faculty, including physicians at Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) who hold Weill Cornell appointments.
Enrollment has grown rapidly from 25 first year pre-medical students in fall 2002 to over 200 students from more than 30 countries as we entered our sixth year of operation in September 2007.
WCM-Q is part of Weill Cornell Medical College, which was founded in New York City over 100 years ago, and shares the same mission:
- to provide the finest education possible for medical students
- to conduct research at the cutting edge of knowledge
- to improve health care both now and for future generations
- to provide the highest quality of care to the community
Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.