Cache Trainer Jobs Vacancy in British School Khubairat Doha
British School Khubairat Doha urgently required following position for Cache Trainer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cache Trainer Jobs Vacancy in British School Khubairat Doha Jobs Details:
Job Summary The primary role of the CACHE Trainer is to collaborate closely with all other trainers on the team to deliver high quality cache training services to as well as performing the internal quality assurance and the coordination of CACHE training between trainers and assessors to ensure quality is maintained across settings. Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver CACHE qualifications in Supporting Teachers and Learning in Schools Level 2 & 3
- Managing students, assessing their work, and conducting observations, and portfolio assessment using laser learning software or relevant software.
- Coordinating CACHE delivery between other assessors.
- Supporting the development and improvement of the policies and procedures of the CACHE courses.
- Understand the local context and adaptations for delivering CACHE in GCC region.
- Discuss with students and handle their inquiries.
- Handle any inquiries that potential applicants may have about CACHE training. Conduct awareness and orientation sessions for potential learners.
- Deliver other variety of short workshops and other training courses that is currently being offered by company related to early years or primary school education.
- Investigating worldwide early childhood research and development and keeping up to date and suggesting developments.
- Attends and participates actively in company forums, conferences, or special events other meetings as required.
- Engages in positive collaboration with the other colleagues and trainers of our client in coordinating the effective use of equipment, facilities and personnel.
- Conducting training sessions for teachers as needed.
- Participates in the supervision, training and mentoring of training students. Required Skills
- Bachelors in early years or related education qualification
- Has IT skills and is able to use software such as laser learning, PowerPoint, and other supporting IT software
- Minimum 5 years delivering teaching/ training in an educational environment.
- Prior quality assurance and/or assessor qualification experience
- Excellent coordination and teamwork skills
- Excellent training delivery skills: charisma and skills in public speaking.
- Candidate with an active Qatar driving license.
- High level of motivation and determination. Positive mind-set and a can-do attitude.
- Natural curiosity and desire to find out more about the corporate training business world and new training developments in relevant markets, and sectors in Qatar
- Ability to work independently and Self-disciplined
- Good copy writing and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fantastic face-to-face presentation skills
- Desire to develop other people’s skills through coaching and development
- Confidentiality, tact and diplomacy