Logistics Assistant Custom Clearance Jobs Vacancy in Qatar Airways Doha
Qatar Airways Doha urgently required following position for Logistics Assistant Custom Clearance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Assistant Custom Clearance Jobs Vacancy in Qatar Airways Doha Jobs Details:
QR16905 - Logistics Assistant (Custom Clearance) | Qatar Airways | DohaOrganisation: Qatar Airways
Job Function: Contracts, Procurement & Supply Chain
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
City: Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application: 08-Mar-2018
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the role: To support Logistics department in logistics custom clearance operation on day-to-day basis . Interfacing with internal colleagues and service providers to ensure best value for the company in line to meet operational requirements
Key Accountabilities of the role: Operational
- Assist in general office work such as filing , photocopying on day to day work basis as directed by superior
- To coordinate with Logistics department to ensure stationeries and Pantry items are available at all times.
- Submission of RFR (custom clearing documents) such as Invoice , awb & packing list.to HIA
- To collect Delivery order from respective shipping companies
- Provide administrative support to manager and team
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Ensure Vehicle good and clean conditions and schedule maintenance with administration department
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Train and develop other employees, for proper succession planning and risk management.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by Management.
- Ensure full awareness of work health and safety requirements and expectations in order to minimise health and safety risks for self and colleagues.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the operation to guarantee employee safety, security, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality service with a responsible environmental attitude
- Take a direct and personal interest in reported injuries, incidents, near misses and hazards to ensure that appropriate reporting, investigation and response is being achieved.
- High School Qualification (e.g. O level, Year 10, min compulsory education)
- Basic Computer skills.
- Trade or Vocational Qualification
Experienced - minimum 2 years of job-related experience required
Job Specific Skills:
- English speaker.
- Good time management skills
- Coordinate actions and activities
- Attention to detail
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate