Sales Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Man Diesel Turbo Doha
Man Diesel Turbo Doha urgently required following position for Sales Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Man Diesel Turbo Doha Jobs Details:
Ihr Arbeitsumfeld MAN Diesel & Turbo SE, based in Augsburg, Germany, is the world’s leading provider of large-bore diesel engines and turbomachinery for marine and stationary applications. It designs two-stroke and four-stroke engines that are manufactured both by the company and by its licensees. The engines have power outputs ranging from 450 kW to 87 MW. MAN Diesel & Turbo also designs and manufactures gas turbines of up to 30 MW, steam turbines of up to 150 MW and compressors with volume flows of up to 1.5 million m³/h and pressures of up to 1,000 bar. The product range is rounded off by turbochargers, propellers, gas engines and chemical reactors.
MAN Diesel & Turbo’s range of goods includes complete marine propulsion systems, turbomachinery units for the oil & gas as well as the process industries and complete power plant solutions. Customers receive worldwide after-sales services marketed under the MAN PrimeServ brand. The company employs around 15,000 staff at more than 100 international sites, primarily in Germany, Denmark, France, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, India and China. MAN Diesel & Turbo is a company in the Power Engineering business area of MAN SE.
Ihre Aufgaben • Work closely and collaboratively with the cross functional department to realize the full scale of Order Management Department & Ensures that the order process workflow is aligned /followed.
- Oversee new customer registrations, customer relationships, contract negotiations, manages customer complaints. checking from Sanctioned List and Customer record from other hub
- Establish and monitors the efficiency of the order processing workflow
- Ensures teamwork flow and effectiveness of the department
- Processes development and continuous improvement within and cross functional department, invoicing procedures, data and order handling etc.
- Prepare case files for invoicing for all projects.
- Ensures that all completed jobs will be closed / invoiced within the required time-frame
- Reviews, updates relevant procedures to ensure order processing is operating in the most efficient manner.
- Verifies job related supplier’s invoices.
- Closely monitors the service/order requested and ensure the efficiency of service provided
- Ensures proper order profitability calculation
- Updates man-hour in each cases, Assist in preparing the monthly report Order Backlog, In-take & WIP report
# 5 years of experience in similar fields
- Knowledge of business processes in own area of responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer systems experience (MS Office) and abilities to process through the complex of order management system
- Demonstrable experience working in SAP is preferred
- Ability to self-manage especially with regards to execution, accountability and prioritization
- Must have the ability to work independently and solve problems objectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with customers, colleagues, management and other departments