Director Account Management Jobs Vacancy in Mastercard Doha
Mastercard Doha urgently required following position for Director Account Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Account Management Jobs Vacancy in Mastercard Doha Jobs Details:
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Account Management
- This position offers the opportunity to manage all aspects of the MasterCard relationship with assigned customers.
- The position requires a self-motivated, commercially pragmatic, business developer with strong relationship management and influencing skills to partner with customer & MasterCard cross functional teams to create and implement impactful payments programs that maximize segment penetration & drive MasterCard and bank revenues.
- The ideal candidate will one with strong execution focus, possess solid payments industry experience, preferably gained in Business Development /Product management on the Issuer side with the ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions. He will also be very comfortable dealing with technology.
- Deliver against sales targets for MasterCard products & services and net revenue targets from new and existing business for the market
- Design specific strategies that deliver customized solutions for the business that drive profit, revenue growth and value creation for both MasterCard and the customer
- Collaborate with the customer to establish and execute annual business plans and quarterly review sessions to establish, monitor and report progress against joint objectives
- Negotiate, execute and manage the customer agreement process, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing
- Develop and implement sales plan designs to include business development, advertising, marketing and product management activities with customers, prospects and internal MasterCard contacts
- Analyze the customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
- Sound knowledge of retail electronic Payments/ Cards from an Issuing / Acquiring/ Network perspective required. (Work experience in the payments/banking domain preferred)
- Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines (Sales, Product, Marketing, operations, and risk.
- Key Skills:
- Self driven, organized and pro-active
- Entrepreneurial and commercially focused
- Strong impact and influencing, negotiation skills
- Strong relationship, communication, presentation and marketing skills;
- Work well in a small team leveraging colleagues’ skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.