Maintenance Planner Maximo Engineer Siemens Mobility Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Doha
- Maintenance Planner Maximo Engineer Siemens Mobility
- Doha DAW
- 12 Jan, 2018 5 days ago
Siemens Doha urgently required following position for Maintenance Planner Maximo Engineer Siemens Mobility. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Maintenance Planner Maximo Engineer Siemens Mobility Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Doha Jobs Details:
About the Project:
The Siemens Tram Consortium (STC) is currently building the flagship Tram system, called People Mover System (PMS) for Qatar Education City (QEC). The People Mover System is the first low level catenary-free tram system in the world. It uses a Hybrid Energy System (HES) which incorporates a combination of super-capacitors and batteries to power the tram between charging locations along the line. Siemens is setting up the team to operate and maintain the system and requires a Maintenance Planner .
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsibility for the technical correct condition and the timely availability of the Signaling & Telecommunication Service
- Liaisons between the various maintenance and operation departments to manage preventive & corrective maintenance tasks
- Chairing of internal meetings within the maintenance section
- Co-ordination of the interfaces between the other maintenance section
- Responsible for appropriate actions in the event of incidents within the maintenance section
- Specifies the requirements for the recruitment of personnel in cooperation with the Human Resources Administrator and suggests training programs for the staff under his management
- Optimization of maintenance tasks as result of ongoing analysis
- Checking of inspection results and deciding on appropriate actions
- Analyzing of the maintenance history for the related equipment and facilities
- Responsible for the reporting system to ensure the availability of sufficient and suitable spares for his area of supervision
- Responsible for the availability of suitable manpower, adequate tools and materials in events of incidents
- Repair and maintenance function applicable to the maintenance department
- Preventive and corrective maintenance including of repairs of the systems covered by the maintenance section in accordance with the instructions given by the superior personnel.
A. Maintenance Work Order Planning
- Transforming of maintenance data into electronically useable formats and implement in CMMS applications (MAXIMO)
- Planning and administration of regular Maintenance Work Orders (Preventive) in CMMS applications (MAXIMO)
- Planning and administration of Maintenance Work Orders (Corrective) in CMMS applications (MAXIMO)
- Storage of maintenance and other office data in CMMS applications (MAXIMO)
- Preperation of Maintenance related Data for Reporting in CMMS applications (MAXIMO)
- Establishing, creation and preperation of regular Data Reporting for Management
- Advises and supports users in CMMS applications and trouble shouting
B. Maintenance CMMS Application Administration
- Support upgrades, implementations and modifications of the CMMS applications (MAXIMO)
- Maintain Data and Software of the CMMS applications (MAXIMO)
- Password, logging and network administration of the CMMS applications (MAXIMO)
- Investigate the needs for system optimization
- Support of maintenance staff in the maintenance of systems with non-embedded software
- Production of hardware records / Asset Registers
- Initiation of hardware repairs with IT Department
- Assistance in the selection and purchase of suitable hard - and software
- Setup of computerized maintenance programs and office software
- Designing and writing of data sheets
- Extracting data and assist in the writing of comprehensive reports
- Assistance in the system analysis including of statistics
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information System or similar from reputable University or College
- Solid knowledge in MAXIMO is a must
- knowledge of BIRT is an advantage but not a must
- Good physical condition is required for this position.
- Five years of work experience with at least three years computer administration experience
- A Team player mindset with first experience in a managerial role is preferred
- Very good command of both the spoken and written English language
- Excellent computer skills
- Results orientated, attention to details with high Customer focused
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process . *LI-NP
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only