Secretary Board Directors Jobs Vacancy in Aspire Resourcing Doha
Aspire Resourcing Doha urgently required following position for Secretary Board Directors. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Secretary Board Directors Jobs Vacancy in Aspire Resourcing Doha Jobs Details:
Ensures the smooth operation of Board meetings. Guarantees the timely and accurate distribution of information from the Board Members. Provides a secretarial service to the Chairman as well as service to internal and external customers
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- The Secretary shall provide assistance for the Chairman and all members in conducting their duties and shall comply to conduct all Board functioning, including:
1. Recording the minutes of the Board meetings setting out names of the attending and absent members and the meeting discussions and prove members objections to any decision issued by the Board.
2. Recording the Board decisions in the register prepared for this regard as per issuance date.
3. Recording the meeting held by the Board in a serial numbered register prepared for this regard arranged as per the holding date setting out names of the attending and absent members, the meeting discussions and the members objections, if any.
4. Safekeeping the Board meetings’ minutes, decisions, reports, all Board records and correspondence, and its writings in paper and electronic records.
5. Sending to the Board members and participants - if any – the meeting invitations accompanied with the agenda at least one week prior to the meeting specified date, and receiving members’ requests to add an item or more to the agenda with submission date.
6. Making full coordination between the Chairman and the members, among members themselves, as well as between the Board and the Related Parties and Stakeholders in the Company including shareholders, management, and employees.
7. Enabling the Chairman and the members to have timely access to all Information, documents, and data pertaining to the Company.
8. Safekeeping the Board members’ acknowledgments of not combining prohibited positions pursuant to the Law and the provisions of this Code.
- Organise and prepare agendas for and take minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Managing and maintaining the Chairman’s diary, arranging meetings, hotels and travel arrangements.
- Deal with correspondence, collating information and writing reports ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the Chairman.
- Commissions, prepares, quality assures and drafts briefing material and presentations for the Chairman in advance of meetings.
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system
- General administrative and clerical tasks
- Follow specified systems, processes and procedures, implemented in the workplace, to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and other requirements/standards
- Work safely at all times, protecting the health and safety of everyone in the workplace
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Education & Professional
Qualification Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Law
Professional Experience 3 – 5 years or more experience
Geographic Experience 3 – 5 years or more experience
Computer Skills Good knowledge of office and web applications
Language Skills Arabic & business fluent English
Strong knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
Strong knowledge of data recording and management methods, tools and related techniques.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- personal assistance: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- English (Required)
- Arabic (Required)