Marine Hsseq Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Nakilat
Nakilat urgently required following position for Marine Hsseq Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marine Hsseq Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Nakilat Jobs Details:
Marine HSSEQ specialist Job
- Responsible for ensuring that the Integrated Safety Management System (IMS) is kept up to date and the vessels are kept unto date with the latest changes.
- Managing the IMS update system and stewards the publishing of the updated version of the IMS in a timely manner.
- Generate “Circulars” in line with Integrated Safety Management System.
- Ensuring timely notification of vessels by ensuring that all Company Circulars are complied, catalogued and dispatched to vessels promptly.
- Handle the scheduling & timely organization of fleet vessels internal and external audits.
- Reviewing and ensuring all Fleet Communications are acknowledged in Company System by relevant parties as required by the IMS and track all actions items till closed out.
- Act as MOC Administrator and Steward MOC process.
- Develop “Safety Campaign” along with Superintendent.
- Reviewing the incident database in company system and provide Safety Statistics and information to identify areas of improvement.
- Responsible for collecting, collating, and populating Scorecards.
- Responsible for administration of the Drug and Alcohol testing program ensuring compliance with Company Policy.
- Document Controller in accordance with ISM, ISO and OHSAS Standards.
- Maintaining Department records and monitor status of Mandatory Quality /Safety/Security Training programs.
- Prepare presentation materials for Departmental Seminars.
- Maintaining and updating Share point site.
- Manage HSSEQ Departmental Contracts.
- Carry out any other assignments from department head or Company Senior Management.
Job Segment: Database, QA, Sharepoint, Quality Assurance, Technology, Quality