Restaurant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Corecruitment Doha
Corecruitment Doha urgently required following position for Restaurant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Corecruitment Doha Jobs Details:
Role: Restaurant Manager
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager to join their high volume restaurant. You be responsible for meeting the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operations and maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Motivate a large team to deliver service standards. Drive sales and marketing strategy.
- The Restaurant Manager Meet budgets and exceeding revenue targets.
- Liaise closely with the operations, sales and marketing team to make sure business is coming in at the right price.
- Co-ordinate the entire restaurant operation, including front-of-house and back-of-house.
- Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction. Respond efficiently to customer complaints.
- Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible. Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise team member’s performance and provide feedback and training to keep them up beat and productive.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory. Monitor compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations. Control costs and minimize waste.
- Successfully promote and publicize the brand.
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example. Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions.
- Diploma in Hospitality and/or degree in business related field. If you have WSQ qualifications, it would be an added advantage.
- You must have the “fire in the belly” and be able to energize your team members with creativity measures to align them with their individual KPIS and the department’s KPIS.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in managing in high volume restaurants.
- Acute financial management skills, strong business acumen and excellent knowledge of latest sales and marketing trends.
- Excellent communications skills with extensive food and wine knowledge. Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- The Restaurant Manager have New Opening and local market experience
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to William and click apply.