Correspondent Jobs Vacancy in Jazeera Media Network
Jazeera Media Network urgently required following position for Correspondent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Correspondent Jobs Vacancy in Jazeera Media Network Jobs Details:
- Cover breaking news and continuing to do updates in accurate and credible manner
- Responds to news room assignments
- Production of high-quality, ready-to-broadcast field reports.
- Prepare highly-professional live television interventions.
- Submit proposals for stories and creative reports from the reporting area.
- Conduct in depth interviews and dialogues with respective parties and persons.
- Represents Al Jazeera in the field with all its values, mission and brand.
- Generates exclusive and authentic ideas that can be translated into distinctive reports and cover stories.
- Participates in editorial meetings to identify key news stories that require content development.
- Participates in providing Planning Department with the key news stories proposals that might involve content development
- Performs all functions assigned by the concerned departments (Newsroom/Planning Department/Correspondents section, etc.)
the relevant experience
- Editorial, political and cultural awareness and the ability to define standards of news and professional stories.
- Fluency and readiness to speak live to support breaking news and programs according to the needs of Al Jazeera.
- A distinctive, confident voice performance capable of communicating effectively with viewers.
- Skills in producing news and reports quickly and effectively at different broadcast platforms: TV, websites and social media.
- Has the ability to mobilise
- Mastering the language of the country in which he or she will work
- Knowledge of the affairs and issues of the country and territory in which (s)he will operate
- Ability to deal with the technical crew (s)he works with
- Knowledge of new Media (networking platforms.
- Asking questions and having dialogue effectively and efficiently
- Proper drafting of news and reports
- Interpretation of visuals.
- Flexibility and stamina to maintain distinctive performance when exposed to pressure from tight time obligations.
- Handling of modern technology of press coverage (Mobile Press)
- Broad knowledge of current issues and deep awareness of the needs and interests of audiences.
- General understanding of the law of intellectual property rights and the legal effects associated with the stages and process of production, particularly with regard to the consent of the guest as well as the covering location.